3 BURLINGTON GARDENS
This trophy office building is situated in the heart of Mayfair, just a short walk from Bond Street and Savile Row. The building includes the world famous restaurant Cecconi’s as a tenant. The offices comprise approximately 45,000 sq ft arranged on first to seventh floors. The building was purchased at the end of 2008, just before the Lehman Brothers collapse. Working with the Landlord, EPAM negotiated the surrender of the leases from the occupational tenants to position the property for refurbishment. The Landlord appointed renowned architects MoreySmith to lead the redevelopment. The building reception and office floors were refurbished to an extremely high standard whilst the retail tenants and a number of the office floors remained in occupation. In 2017 EPAM was instrumental in securing planning permission to introduce 3 external terraces to the 6th floor. Working with an Office Agent we are confident of securing a premium rent for this amazing space. EPAM’s attention to detail and customer focussed approach ensure that this building is fully let and produces a strong long term income stream.
Address: 3 Burlington Gardens, London W1S 3EP
Client: Overseas Private Investor
Size: 44,500 sq ft
Type: Multi-let Office building
- Change of use of first floor from offices to retaiL
- Extensive Grade A Refurbishment giving a new lease of life resulting in premium rent
- Restructure of retail offering to create single uniT
- Hotel style reception
- Surrender of office floor, CAT A refurbishment with planning consent for the addition of 3 terraces
- Extension of retail leases
- Planning for roof top extension to create 1,000 sq.ft. of additional Grade A office space
- Reconfiguration of 1st, 3rd & 4th floors to increase marketability
Since EPAM took over the running of our building the level of service and professionalism has increased greatly. The management team is friendly and proactive, they listen to tenants’ concerns and suggestions and act accordingly. There is always someone at the end of the phone to deal with issues when they arise and issues are dealt with in a timely manner.